Goods must be returned in their original condition. Goods which are returned incomplete, damaged or worn will not be accepted.
- What is the time limit for returning goods?
- You have a period of 30 days (from the date you received the parcel) in which to return your ítem.
- How do I return an item?
- The item should be returned only to the address below. We recommend that you retain your proof of posting:
C/ Santo Angel 2
- How long will it take to process my return?
- You will receive an initial email confirming that your parcel has reached us and then a further one confirming that your return is being processed.
Your return will be processed within 7 days, but we endeavor to deal with your request within 72 hours of your parcel reaching us.
- Do I have to pay the delivery charge when I return an item?
- You are responsible for the cost of returning ítems. We recommend that you retain your proof of posting.